Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Menu Planner Page & Link Party

Thursdays are Link Party days.  
Scroll down to the end of today's entry and you can show me what you're up to share you blog here.

A nice splash of colour makes planning the meals for the week extra nice.
This page is pretty enough to print out and display in the kitchen so that any family member can know what's for dinner.

That is the heart with which this was designed.


To print your menu planner Click Here. 

I have also linked up today with My Repurposed Life blog.


Photobucket



Now it's time to link your blog.  






4 comments:

  1. Hi Cassie! Thanks for hosting! I just want to say that I'm having trouble getting your link so I'm not able to put it on my post in my blog. I'm not sure how long you've been doing the link parties (I'm new here, and fairly new to blogging), but usually the post title is linkable by clicking on it, but your's isn't. Sorry! Hope it's just a temporary glitch for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doreen,
    Thanks for the tip. I was not aware the bloggers make the post title linkable by clicking on it. I am not even sure how I would do that as I wasn't aware you could create a link in the blog title area when composing a blog entry .
    I will explore this option to see if I can do it.
    I know the link area at the bottom of the entry where is says ADD YOUR LINK works for sure.
    I hope people will soon learn that I am here and will join my link party too. I love reading blogs and writing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I ate chips for dinner one night last week. :) You are ONE ORGANIZED LADY - props to you!!! :) And welcome to bloggy world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Patti. Chips for dinner is sooo fun, but doesn't work great with 2 youths in the house. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...